10 things about your family
- I have eight siblings (seven brothers and one sister).
- With the exception of one, all of my siblings are at least 10 years older than me.
- My dad is 64. My mom is 59.
- My mom is a TV addict (We don’t exist when she’s watching television).
- My dad thinks he can fix anything wrong with the house. He just ends up making it worse.
- One of my brothers has neurofibromatosis.
- Five of my eight siblings are or have been married.
- I have a niece who is older than me.
- One of my brothers is a high school teacher.
- Two of my brothers served in the Navy.